It is currently Jun 24th, '17, 05:26

Post subject: Melkver, Prot/Fury warrior
PostPosted: Mar 8th, '11, 14:46  

Character Name: Melkver
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Talent Spec: Prot main/Fury off

Link to your Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/x ... ver/simple

What are your professions and their skill levels? BS 525, Mining 525
Why did you choose these professions? I chose mining for the gold and the small HP buff, and BS for the extra gem slots + making epics to friends and guildys.

What is this character's total played time? 30 days
What is the total played time, from all your lvl 80+ characters? If I shall start at lvl 80 it is around 150-250 days or so. But if I start at lvl 70 its more than 250-300 days.

List all your previous raiding guilds (including those on other realms), and explain the reasons for departing them: Hard Core = semi hardcore guild disbanded and changed to Max Performance. This was from 70-80 on frostwhisper. I left because the guild stopped raiding and I started to raid with my friends. Joined Vanquish, raided with them hardcore then all of my friends left and they thought that I would leave aswell so got kick.

Raid Experience (On this character)
Cataclysm
- T11: The Bastion of Twilight? 3/4 (almost downed chogall)
- T11: Blackwing Descent? 4/6 (Got chim down on friends acc though)
- T11: Throne of the Four Winds? 1/2
Wrath of the Lich King

- T10: Ruby Sanctum?
- T10: Icecrown Citadel?
- T9: Trial of the (Grand) Crusader?
- T8: Ulduar?
- T7: The Eye of Eternity, The Obsidian Sanctum & Naxxramas?

- Any The Burning Crusade experience, at lvl 70? From Kara to BT as Enh shaman.
- Any Classic Era experience, at lvl 60? Lvled my Enh shaman and PvP in lvl 60.

- Do you have any raid experience on other characters? I've played as a paladin, hunter, shaman, priest. Downed pretty much everything on every character except for the priest.

Raid Activity
- Are you able to raid consistently from 19:00 to 23:30 (realm time) on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays? Yes, yes I am.
- Are you able to stretch beyond that if needed for progress? Yes, I can raid til 24:00 except for Sundays. At sundays I can raid til 23:30.
- Are you aware of our high raid attendance requirement? No, but that should not be a problem since I love raiding and the times look nice.
- Do you understand that lowly ranked members do not have a guaranteed raid spot? Yes.
- How do you feel about sitting out from raids, in general? I don't mind it if its for the guilds best.

How do you prepare for coming raids? I eat IRL before the raids, I buy flasks and pots, food etc. I repair my equipment and always, always a coke by my side.

User Interface
- What are the most important add-ons to you? Bigwigs, Omen threatmeter, recount
- Post a screenshot of your raid UI: My PrtSc button is gone, but it looks very basic

About the player: I'm a calm, humoristic guy. I like spending time with friends, drinking and sporting.
What is your name? Elias Österberg
How old are you? 16, 17 this year in august.
Where are you from? Sweden

Do you have any friends in the guild who would recommend recruiting you? No

How did you hear about us? I saw you in trade and got interested since you were starting to raid 25 man.

What kind of PC do you have, and how is your internet connection? My PC is constantly being upgraded. And my internet is very stabile.

So why do you want to join us, anyway? I want to raid 25 man, because its more challenging and more fun than 10 man.

And why should we take you instead of someone else? Because i'm not only experienced,but I can help almost everyone with their class. I'm also a person who you can trust, and I dont do mistakes over again.

Do you like standing in voidzones? No, I really don't.

What do you do when the raid leader calls for a wipe? I listen, but if it's a dumb choise, i still listen but i whisper the RL after combat.

What part of release and run in you don't understand? I'm the first one to release :)

Do you have 'Mumble' and a mic. you would not hesitate to use when needed? I don't have mumble but I dont think it will be to ard to get. I got a mic and I'm not afraid of talking in vent.

Tell us a joke (excluding googled fat momma jokes): At a debate people discuss if you can joke about "internet". A person awnser: At my work you can joke about informationflow, but internet.

I hope you didn't laugh, because that joke is supposed to be so booring that it's funny, and the direct translation to enlgish just made it worse :/

On how many parts can you split a circle with 4 lines? It really depends where you place the lines

Can you say "Neprotivokonstituciosnovatelstvuvaite" fast? (...you know... nevermind). :o

Anything you want to tell us about yourself? I'm short :P